Top 10 TV Shows/Movies of the Decade
December 7, 2009
Posted by on
10. Julie and Julia: A little slow and a little annoying at times, but it still deserves a spot on here.
9. The Princess and the Frog: Yes, I realize this hasn’t come out yet, but it’s a disney movie! How bad can it be?
8. Ace of Cakes: Nice blend of art and cake, although ultimately pointless.
7. 30-minute meals with Rachel Ray: Yes, her voice is a little annoying and I object to her crumbling under the pressure to lose weight, but someone who can chop that fast AND talk at the same time, deserves a spot on here.
6. Chopped: Iron Chef without the drama.
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Burton’s, of course!): Chocolate river, enough said.
4. Unwrapped: Interesting facts about food that you never wanted to know but will be glad to learn. Oh and my 11-year-old brother likes this show. If that’s not a good enough reason, I don’t know what is.
3. The Biggest Loser: Something about it is strangely motivating. Don’t need all the paraphernalia though…
2. Iron Chef: Do I need a reason?
And the NUMBER ONE TV show/Movie in the past 10 years is most defiantly…..
Picture courtesy of The Food Network
1. Good Eats: If you haven’t seen this show and enjoy tinkering with recipes, I’m sorry for your loss. Alton Brown is absolutely hilarious as well.